Opinion and Overview: Who I Think Will Win the Bachelor

*MINOR SPOILERS*

The+season+finale+of+this+season+of+the+Bachelor+will+premiere+in+the+coming+weeks%2C+after+only+two+woman+are+remaining.+
The season finale of this season of the Bachelor will premiere in the coming weeks, after only two woman are remaining.

Jordan Campbell, Staff Writer

With only 4 women remaining to steal bachelor Nick Viall’s heart, they each each head home to introduce Viall to their family on Monday night’s episode.

Each hometown visit within week 8 of this process consisted of a date and a visit to the women’s family. ABC producers and the women purposely choose a date that will show the viewers and Viall who they really are. First up is Raven Gates.

Gates lives in Hoxie, Arizona, a small town with a population of  2,780 people. Gates took Viall on a four wheeling trail in a empty field. The two eventually were found playing in muddy water. Viall spoke in an interview on the show that their relationship has definitely advanced.

“It’s been a relationship that hasn’t probably been moving at the fastest pace,” Viall said to the producers during the episode.

The following day Viall flew to Dallas to meet Rachel Lindsay. Lindsay decided to experiment with Nick’s reactions to a different environment. By being a African American, Lindsay wanted to see how Viall would react in a predominantly black church. The date seemed to be a success with nothing but smiles from both of them.

“She’s always been the easiest person for me to be myself around,” Viall said.

From what I have seen on social media, Corinne Olympios is the least favorite woman remaining. Olmypios had the third hometown date in Miami and decided to spend thousands of dollars on Viall for their date. They went shopping and spent time together as Viall tried on clothes for Olympios.

Viall claims that his relationship with Olympios has a great physical connection. Aside from the other women, she was the only one to tell Viall that she loved him during this episode.

Lastly, Montreal native, Vanessa Grimaldi greeted Viall as he arrived in Canada. Grimaldi introduced Viall to her special education students at her school. She said that she loves her students but loves her family even more.

Viall said that he was nervous to meet them because of her strong family bond; although, he stated their relationship has been close from the very beginning.

After watching the episode, Grimaldi stood out to me in the sense that her family’s approval was a priority. Grimaldi, along with Gates, seem to have the strongest connection with Viall.

I believe those two woman will be the final two remaining especially because according to people.com, Lindsay has already been announced as the next bachelorette, eliminating her from becoming Viall’s fiancé.

Additionally, many publications have claimed that Corinne leaves or is eliminated from the show following this episode. None of which will be proven until the next episodes air.

There may be staged scenes, and intense, sometimes unnecessary music, but it keeps me at the edge of my seat; especially at this time in the season with only 4 women remaining.

I definitely recommend this intriguing, full of drama, reality show to everyone. If you are interested in watching the remainder of the season or the seasons to come, tune in to ABC on Monday nights at 7 p.m..